SCA Extraordinary General Meeting
held on Sunday 25th October 2015
Present: Malcolm Alston, Laurence Glass, Cathy Dagg, Nigel Rushforth, Aggie Brudenell, Estha Rushforth
Apologies: Ewan Bush
- Minutes of previous meeting read and approved.
- Laurence resigned as chair. Cathy proposed Malcolm as chair, seconded by Estha. Malcolm agreed on the understanding that Winnie would take priority over SCA and proposed a vice or rotating chair . It was agreed a temporary chair could be nominated if necessary. Malcolm proposed to introduce a 90 minute maximum duration for SCA meetings unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Road: It was agreed that a lorry load of Ullapool quarry aggregate, this being 19 tonnes at a price of £358 would be ordered. A volunteer day will be called for bagging and ferrying. Meanwhile Douglas Miles from Highland Council has been on holiday and not responded to our request for materials but this avenue will still be pursued, and HC will be asked if any left-over part loads after road works in the area could be given to us.
- Community Broadband: a request will be made for more information, particularly about potential start-up costs per household.
- Bonfire Night Saturday 7th November, 5pm start. STG are sending notes round. Malcolm requests that any contributions of firewood be added to feeder piles not main bonfire.
- Lighthouse: Aggie has given it a thorough clean.
- Next meeting 29th November 3pm in SSS.
download SCA EGM 25.10.15